Elastic Velcro-closed belt allows easy adjustment. Wide belt loops allow as wide as 50 mm belt, including all HTX tactical belts: EDC, UTL® or Cobras®. Plus the cut employed, classical for blue jeans, reduced the tendency to ride down while in use. By judicious layout of the pockets, equipment can be placed close to the center mass, around the hips and waist.
Front and rear pockets edges are reinforced to withstand constant movement of light or knife clips. Two Velcro-closed front pockets are big enough to carry a smartphone – or even an AR/AK rifle magazine. Thigh zippered pockets look flat – but its design allows pouches or wallets to be carried with ease.
- Elastic waistband with velcro fastener
- 50 mm wide belt loops
- Two key loops, D-ring or karabiner compatible
- Classic jeans ‘neck’ shape prevents riding down
- Two internal low profile pockets
- Two classical front pockets with strengthened edges for gear clips
- Two wide back pockets
- Two slim back pockets - depth-adjustable
- Two thigh cargo pockets with YKK® reverse
- Two front velcro-closed flapped pockets for smart phone or AR magazine
- Low Profile Insert Pads compatible
- Cuffs with cord channels
- YKK® zippered fly